I’m excited to announce that I have booked this magnificent location for a photoshoot on the 27th and 28th May 2019. The Clock Tower is based in the heart of south east London in the Crystal Palace / Gipsy Hill area and can be reached within 20-25 minutes from London Bridge, Victoria and Clapham Junction. There is also off-street parking for 2 cars.
I have 3 spots left available to anyone who is interested in a shoot with me; I photograph all walks of life from sex workers to performance artists to kinky couples to… families, yes – please feel free to book in a old school studio portrait session where we will create beautiful, timeless portraits with your mums, kids, and why not your precious pets, too.
The cost of the shoot will be £300 and will last 60 minutes.
- A tour of the entire clock tower to find the corners that inspire you the most. This place is big enough for everyone’s photos to look completely different. That’s my promise to you!
- 1 outfit change – we will shoot 2 outfits in total but please bring accessories to change up the look
- 5 final retouched images plus 2-3 extra detail shots (see the gallery below). These are great for Twitter headers!
If you wish to book a double spot the cost will revert to my regular fee of £550 and your shooting time will be slightly extended to 2.5 hours and all the above doubled too.
|27th May||28th May|
Miss Kim Rub is available for HMUA if needed at a charge of £100 for makeup and £150 for both hair and makeup. Please contact her directly to organise this. If you do book in HMUA please arrive 1.5 hours before your booked time slot.
Please arrive at least 30 minutes earlier, or if you have booked HMUA 90 minutes earlier.
- Pay in full to secure your spot
- Your payment is non-refundable
- In the event of late arrivals, I will try to be as accommodating as possible however you agree that there is a possibility that your shoot time will be reduced.
- Your digital files will be delivered within 2 weeks
If you would like to book please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your preferred time, your full business name and email to which I will then send you an invoice.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask!
Some example of photos created using natural light on location similar in style and quality of what I believe we will achieve on the Clock Tower shootout :