SEOSearch Engine Optimisation for the Adult Industry
What is SEO?
If you want your adult fetish or BDSM website listed high in Google’s results, then you will need a Search Engine Optimised (SEO) website. There are a number of factors that need to be taken in to account, they include: page and image optimisation, building good return links from other top quality websites, and a few other secrets 🙂
I have proven results on many websites, including my own: check me out on Google.com, I am currently top 5 for the search terms ‘fetish website designer’ and also top 5 for the search term ‘dominatrix photographer
- Let me rip your site apart and put it back together in a beautifully optimised package including:
- Page title and alt-tag optimisation
- Body text optimisation on pages and posts
- Guidance and suggestions on how to carry on in an ideal manner based on Google’s requirements
- Everything included in my Lite package plus:
- We work together to develop 3 months’ worth of content for your targeted niches
Are you ready to increase your traffic AND your quality of clientele?
When a couple of my clients were hit by one of Google’s algorithm updates a few year ago, I quickly realised that focusing only on a certain desired key phrase was a BIG mistake. That is where I first started experimenting with what is now known as ‘Content Marketing’. Some of the pro-domination websites I have produced and maintain are all bouncing around page 1 for their primary key phrase but are – more importantly – also listed for 100s of other niche keywords and phrases. I consider content marketing the most effective form of SEO especially when you are hoping to attract clients specific to your niche.