Search Engine Optimisation for Adult WebsitesSpecialising in SEO for Professional Dominatrix websites and the Sex Work Industry
What is adult website SEO?
If you want your adult industry based or professional dominatrix website listed high in Google’s results, then you will need a Search Engine Optimised (SEO) website.
There are a number of factors that need to be taken in to account, they include: page and image optimisation, building good return links from other top quality websites, and a few other secrets 🙂
It could be difficult to find an SEO consultant due to the nature of the content on your website, or you may just prefer to work with someone who is like-minded. In any case, it makes sense to work with and SEO who is a specialist in your industry. I have proven results on many adult and domination websites, including my own: check me out on Google.com, I am currently top 3* in Google’s organic results for the search terms ‘dominatrix website designer‘ and ‘dominatrix photographer London‘
Every client I work with is unique, and therefore I offer bespoke SEO tailored to your website and the needs of your business. I have however, created some examples of my SEO packages and services that you can look through below. Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you would like a quote or if you have any enquiries.
I consider myself technologically challenged with no idea about SEO and social media and when I googled companies working in the fetish web design and SEO industry, Miss May was the only one who responded out of five that I contacted.
After only 4 months of working together, I’ve seen a difference in my site traffic and more importantly, real-time enquiries.
I consider working with her to be one of the best decisions I have made for my business. I have found her so easy to work with, she has confidently taken the reigns of my professional mistress website and guides me on every aspect including my blog posts.
- Analyse your current search terms using Google Search Console.
- Check out the ‘near misses’ you’re showing up but no one’s clicking through? We can analyse your content – and your competition’s – and adjust your content so that those misses, become hits.
- Define your specialities and niches – understand what words people are actually using while searching for those topics.
- Create a list of keywords and phrases that can be used for future content based on keyword popularity, relevance, and search volume
- Improve site structure
- Back link strategy
Includes approx 3 hrs of work + 1 Skype call if you wish.
You have a website but aren’t receiving traffic and understandably, no enquiries either?! Let me introduce you to Google.
We’ll work together to make your website a beautifully optimised package:
- An explanation about how Google works (if necessary)
- A report on your website’s overall performance including page speed, traffic stats, referrals etc
- Keyword Research
- Optimise up to 5 x pages plus your homepage (meta descriptions, URL, images, etc)
- Optimise 1 blog post + coaching
- Installing or checking the set up of Google Analytics and Google Search Console (and Google My Business if appropriate)
Includes approx 4 hrs of work + 1 Skype call if you wish.
Suited to long-time website owners who are already committed to their blogging practice.
When a couple of my clients were hit by one of Google’s algorithm updates years ago, I realised that focusing only on one specific key phrase was a BIG mistake.
That is where I first started experimenting with what is now known as ‘Content Marketing’. Some of the pro-domination websites I have produced and maintain are all bouncing around page 1 for their primary key phrase but are – more importantly – also listed for 100s of other niche keywords and phrases.
I consider content marketing the most effective form of SEO especially when you are hoping to attract clients specific to your niche.
We’ll run an audit of your entire website’s content, cherry-picking the best, then optimising those posts and pages. We’ll divide them into topics and sub-topics and make sure all the content is easily accessible to your website visitors.
Furthermore we’ll be creating at least 3 months’ of content for your website’s regular updates.